The Rochester Knighthawks announced today their promotional schedule for the 2022-23 season, featuring the return of several popular theme nights, pregame happy hours, giveaways and more. As always, the Knighthawks will offer ticket specials, promotional packages and special group rates throughout the season.
The Knighthawks will also wear three specialty jerseys for the upcoming season highlighted by Military Salute Night on Sunday, March 19 and Blackout Night on Saturday, April 22.
Saturday, Dec. 10 vs. Toronto Rock – Opening Knight
- The first 2,500 fans in attendance will receive a Knighthawks yowie.
- Pregame Happy Hour featuring drink specials, music and more!
- Magnet schedule giveaway courtesy of Nissan.
Saturday, Jan. 7 vs. Panther City Lacrosse Club – Halfway to Canada Day Knight
- Join the Knighthawks in celebration of all things Canada, honoring the country to the north from which the game of lacrosse originated.
Saturday, Feb. 11 vs. Halifax Thunderbirds – Native American Heritage/Every Child Matters Knight presented by Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino
- A night celebrating and supporting Native American groups in Western New York in addition to honoring their history within in the region.
- The game itself will feature various content, activations, ticket promotions and merchandise themed around Native American Heritage and the vital role indigenous peoples have played in the history of the “Creator’s game.”
Saturday, Feb. 25 vs. New York Riptide – CURE Cancer Knight presented by C.U.R.E. Childhood Cancer Association
- The team will wear the newly-designed white away jerseys at home with names of loved ones added to the side panels of each jersey. Fans can submit the name of a loved one to be honored, with a $25 donation to C.U.R.E. at rochesterknighthawks.com/LovedOnes.
- Proceeds of the game-worn jersey auction will benefit the C.U.R.E. Childhood Cancer Foundation.
Sunday, March 19 vs. Philadelphia Wings – Military Salute presented by Veterans Outreach Center
- Free ticket to all Active, Reserve, National Guard and Retired military personnel with additional discounted tickets available.
- The Knighthawks players will sport Military-themed jerseys that will be auctioned off to benefit Veterans Outreach Center.
Saturday, April 8 vs. Albany FireWolves – Segar Hat Giveaway and Youth Lacrosse Knight presented by Segar & Sciortino
- The first 2,000 fans in attendance will receive a Knighthawks-branded winter cap hat, courtesy of Segar & Sciortino.
- Rochester area youth lacrosse will be on full display with area youth lacrosse players participating in gameday experiences and featured as part of the night with a discounted ticket offer.
Saturday, April 22 vs. Georgia Swarm – Blackout Knight, ROC N Roll Edition powered by DASH
- The first 2,500 fans in attendance will receive Knighthawks thundersticks.
- The third and final specialty jersey of the season, featuring an all-black look with an electric feel.
Saturday, April 29 vs. Philadelphia Wings – Fan Appreciation Knight presented by Zweigles
- Prizes and giveaways throughout the night, including team poster giveaway.
- Presentation of year-end team awards.
- Select season ticket members will have the opportunity to win a game-worn jersey right off the players’ backs!
Additional details on the events above will be available closer to each game while additional promotional nights may be added to the schedule throughout the season.
Individual tickets for games played at Segar & Sciortino Field at The Blue Cross Arena can be purchased at The Blue Cross Arena Box Office, online at www.rochesterknighthawks.com or by phone by calling 585-454-5335. Season Tickets for the Knighthawks for the 2022-23 season are on sale now and start as low as $18 per seat per game.