The Rochester Knighthawks announced today their promotional schedule for the 2019-20 season, featuring an array of theme nights, giveaways and more. The Knighthawks will offer ticket specials, promotional packages and special group rates throughout the season.
Distillery Eats & Seats: This popular package returns for another year as fans can purchase a Lower Level ticket (some restrictions may apply) and $10 gift card to The Distillery for just $25.
Saturday, Nov. 30 vs. Georgia Swarm – Home Opener
• Red carpet event with the Knighthawks players from 4:45-5:15 p.m.
• Magnet schedule giveaway courtesy of Nissan.
• Live music from DJ Naps.
Sunday, Feb. 9 vs. Vancouver Warriors – Kids Day presented by Zweigles
• All kids’ tickets 3-12 years old just $10.
• Meet the entire team during the postgame autograph session, presented by Zweigles
Saturday, Feb. 29 vs. New York Riptide – Military Appreciation Night presented by Veterans Outreach Center
• Free ticket to all Active, Reserve, National Guard and Retired military personnel with additional discounted tickets available.
• The Knighthawks players will sport Military-themed jerseys that will be auctioned off to benefit Veterans Outreach Center.
Saturday, Mar. 14 vs. Halifax Thunderbirds – Irish Night
• Begin your day at the St. Patrick’s Day Parade and end it at the Knighthawks game later that night!
Saturday, Mar. 28 vs. Halifax Thunderbirds – CURE Cancer Night presented by CURE Childhood Cancer Association
• Join the Knighthawks in the fight against cancer and honor those who have been afflicted by the disease.
• The team will wear special jerseys during the game that will be auctioned off to benefit CURE Childhood Cancer Association.
Saturday, Apr. 11 vs. Buffalo Bandits – Segar & Sciortino Hat Night
• The first 2,500 fans in attendance will receive a co-branded Segar and Knighthawks hat, courtesy of Segar and Sciortino.
Friday, Apr. 25 vs. Buffalo Bandits – Fan Appreciation Night presented by Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino
• Prizes and giveaways throughout the night.
• Fans will be chosen at random to receive the jerseys off the players back upon completion of the 2019-20 season.
• Presentation of Team Awards.
Additional details on the events above will be available closer to each game while additional promotional nights may be added to the schedule throughout the season.
A new era of Knighthawks lacrosse begins on Saturday, Nov. 30 when Rochester opens its inaugural NLL season against the Georgia Swarm at The Blue Cross Arena. Knighthawks single game tickets for the 2019-20 season are on sale now and start at just $17. New Season Ticket Memberships for the 2019-20 season start as low as just $16 per seat, with Loyalty Member pricing beginning at just $15 depending on seat location. For more information, visit www.rochesterknighthawks.com/season-tickets or call 585-454-5335 and speak with a Knighthawks sales representative.