The Rochester Knighthawks announced today the team’s promotional schedule for the 2023-24 season, featuring the return of several popular theme nights, pregame happy hours, giveaways and more. As always, the Knighthawks will offer ticket specials, promotional packages and special group rates throughout the season.
For the second year in a row, the Knighthawks will again wear three specialty jerseys for the upcoming season highlighted by the annual Military Salute Night on Saturday, Feb. 10 and the ever-popular ROC the Rink Night on Saturday, Mar. 30 against Halifax. More information on any of the promotional nights listed below can be found at www.rochesterknighthawks.com/promos.
Saturday, Dec. 2 vs. Calgary Roughnecks – Western Knight
- A boot-stompin’, rootin-tootin’ good time featuring a cowboy boot pint glass giveaway to the first 1,000 fans.
- 2023-24 magnet schedule giveaway, courtesy of Nissan.
Saturday, Dec. 23 vs. Vancouver Warriors – Cold Winter’s Knight
- Featuring special Holiday Hawks jerseys, the first of three specialty jerseys the team will wear this season, that will be up for auction via DASH the week of the game.
Saturday, Jan. 13 vs. Buffalo Bandits – Youth Lacrosse Knight
- Rochester area youth lacrosse will be on full display with area youth lacrosse players participating in gameday experiences and featured as part of the night with a discounted ticket offer.
Saturday, Feb. 10 vs. Georgia Swarm – Military Salute presented by Veterans Outreach Center
- Free ticket to all Active, Reserve, National Guard and Retired military personnel with additional discounted tickets available.
- The Knighthawks players will sport Military-themed jerseys that will be auctioned off to benefit Veterans Outreach Center.
Saturday, Feb. 24 vs. Las Vegas Desert Dogs – Casino Knight
- Roll the dice with the Knighthawks in the first-ever Casino Night, featuring a casino-themed giveaway and in-game activations.
Saturday, March 9 vs. Albany FireWolves – Native American Heritage Knight presented by Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino
- A night celebrating and supporting Native American groups in Western New York in addition to honoring their history within in the region.
- The game itself, part of a three-week campaign involving each of the 15 NLL member clubs, will feature various content, activations, ticket promotions and merchandise themed around Native American Heritage and the vital role indigenous peoples have played in the history of the “Creator’s game.”
- Every Child Matters shooting shirts, worn by the players in warm-ups, will be available for purchase through an online auction.
Saturday, March 30 vs. Halifax Thunderbirds – Roc the Rink powered by DASH
- The Knighthawks will wear special Rochester-inspired jerseys, matching that of the Rochester Americans, that will be up for auction the week of the game.
Saturday, April 6 vs. New York Riptide – Hat Giveaway Knight presented by Segar & Sciortino
- The first 2,000 fans in attendance will receive a Knighthawks-branded bucket hat, courtesy of Segar & Sciortino.
Sunday, April 21 vs. Philadelphia Wings – Marvel Super Hero™️ Day presented by Zweigles
- A 3 p.m. matinee with the world of Marvel as part of a league-wide initiative spearheaded by the National Lacrosse League.
- Marvel comic book giveaway to the first 3,000 kids in attendance.
Additional details on the events above will be available closer to each game while additional promotional nights may be added to the schedule throughout the season.
Knighthawks single-game tickets for the 2023-24 season are on sale now and can be purchased at The Blue Cross Arena Box Office, online at www.rochesterknighthawks.com or by phone by calling 585-454-5335. Season Ticket Memberships start as low as $19 per seat per game depending on seating location. For more information, visit www.rochesterknighthawks.com/memberships.