We always want you to have the best experience at our games. Find everything you need to know about attending Knighthawks games at Blue Cross Arena on this page. Still have questions? Call our offices: (585) 454-5335.
Game Night Information
Gear up for every game at our Team Store, presented by AdPro Sports, in the main atrium of Blue Cross Arena. On game days, the Team Store opens at 11 a.m. and remains open through the end of the game.
Call the Team Store: (585) 286-9957
There is a wide range of traditional and specialty food offerings in convenient locations for our guests’ enjoyment. All concession stands are wheelchair accessible. Outside food/drink are not allowed in Blue Cross Arena.
Concession stands that you can find at Blue Cross Arena:
- Court Street Grill behind section 227
- South End Snack Bar behind section 127
- ROC City Dips behind section 102
- Cargalio’s Pizza behind sections 102, 208, and 222
- Taste of NY behind section 204
- Rohrbach Brewing Company behind sections 206 and 224
- Grill & Fry behind section 207 (Riverside) and 223 (Exchange St.
- Craft Beer Corner behind section 208
- Dippin Dots behind sections 208 and 226
- The Market on Riverside behind section 210
- Genesee Brew House at the top of the main atrium stairs (behind section 114)
- Market on Exchange behind section 220
- Southern Tier Brewing Company behind section 222
For more information, please visit our Suite PageLEARN MORE
For all Amerk and Knighthawk games, Guest Services is located on the main concourse behind Section 114. Guest Services opens one hour prior to the event and will remain open until after intermission.
Safety and Security
Assistance from Blue Cross Arena Security is available by notifying any Blue Cross Arena Representative. The Security Office is located on the Ground Level of the Arena and is accessible from the outside of the building. Security staff wears grey blazers during events.
- SISTER CITIES GARAGE – 7 MINUTES
- CIVIC CENTER GARAGE – 4 MINUTES (CONNECTED TO BLUE CROSS ARENA VIA UNDERGROUND TUNNEL)
- COURT ST. GARAGE – 6 MINUTES
- MIDTOWN GARAGE – 8 MINUTES
- SOUTH AVENUE GARAGE – 9 MINUTES
- WASHINGTON SQUARE GARAGE – 9 MINUTES
- COURT ST. MUNICIPAL LOT 10 – 2 MINUTES